Patriots Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of November 27 the New England Patriots' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +150000, place them 28th in the league.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +20000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Patriots in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Patriots Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Patriots higher (28th in the league) than the computer rankings do (31st).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Patriots have had the biggest change this season, dropping from +6600 at the beginning to +150000.
- With odds of +150000, the Patriots have been given a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
New England Betting Insights
- New England has won twice against the spread this year.
- This year, three of the Patriots' 11 games have gone over the point total.
- The Patriots have won 25% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (1-3).
- New England has won one of the seven games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Patriots are putting up 293.5 yards per game on offense (25th in NFL), and they rank eighth on the other side of the ball with 316.8 yards allowed per game.
- The Patriots have been a bottom-five scoring offense this year, ranking second-worst with 13.5 points per contest. On defense, they are ranked 21st in the NFL (22.5 points allowed per game).
Patriots Impact Players
- Mac Jones has 10 TD passes and 12 picks in 11 games, completing 64.9% for 2,120 yards (192.7 per game).
- In 11 games, Rhamondre Stevenson has run for 580 yards (52.7 per game) and four scores.
- In the passing game, Stevenson has scored zero times, with 37 catches for 238 yards.
- Ezekiel Elliott has run for 377 yards (34.3 per game) and two scores in 11 games.
- In 10 games, Hunter Henry has 30 receptions for 298 yards (29.8 per game) and three scores.
- As a key defensive contributor, the Patriots' Ja'Whaun Bentley has delivered 70 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and four sacks in his 10 games.
Bet on Patriots to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Patriots Player Futures
2023-24 Patriots NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Eagles||L 25-20||+400|
|2||September 17||Dolphins||L 24-17||+900|
|3||September 24||@ Jets||W 15-10||+30000|
|4||October 1||@ Cowboys||L 38-3||+1000|
|5||October 8||Saints||L 34-0||+8000|
|6||October 15||@ Raiders||L 21-17||+25000|
|7||October 22||Bills||W 29-25||+2500|
|8||October 29||@ Dolphins||L 31-17||+900|
|9||November 5||Commanders||L 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||Colts||L 10-6||+12500|
|12||November 26||@ Giants||L 10-7||+150000|
|14||December 7||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Broncos||-||+8000|
|17||December 31||@ Bills||-||+2500|
Odds are current as of November 27 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.