Ons Jabeur vs. Diana Shnaider: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
In the final of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 on Saturday, Ons Jabeur (ranked No. 7) meets Diana Shnaider (No. 85).
Jabeur is favored to take home the tournament championship against Shnaider, with -300 odds compared to the underdog's +240.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Ons Jabeur vs. Diana Shnaider Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Finals
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Ons Jabeur vs. Diana Shnaider Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Ons Jabeur has a 75.0% chance to win.
|Ons Jabeur||Diana Shnaider|
|-300||Odds to Win Match||+240|
|75.0%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||29.4%|
|57.9||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||42.1|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Ons Jabeur vs. Diana Shnaider Trends and Insights
- Jabeur is coming off a 6-3, 1-6, 6-2 win over No. 87-ranked Nadia Podoroska in Friday's semifinals.
- In the semifinals on Friday, Shnaider beat No. 117-ranked Linda Fruhvirtova, winning 6-4, 6-1.
- Jabeur has played 42 matches over the past year (across all court types), and 21.7 games per match.
- On hard courts, Jabeur has played 18 matches over the past 12 months, totaling 23.8 games per match while winning 50.6% of games.
- In the past year, Shnaider has competed in 27 total matches (across all court types), winning 51.1% of the games. She averages 21.5 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- On hard courts, Shnaider has played 14 matches and averaged 22.4 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- Jabeur and Shnaider have not competed against each other since 2015.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.