Alex Verdugo vs. Orioles Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 30
Alex Verdugo -- .125 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Boston Red Sox versus the Baltimore Orioles, with Kyle Gibson on the mound, on September 30 at 7:15 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-4) against the Orioles.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Alex Verdugo Game Info & Props vs. the Orioles
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Orioles Starter: Kyle Gibson
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +875)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Alex Verdugo? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Orioles Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|Red Sox vs Orioles Odds|
|Red Sox vs Orioles Prediction|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Orioles|
Alex Verdugo At The Plate
- Verdugo has 37 doubles, five triples, 13 home runs and 45 walks while hitting .263.
- Verdugo has reached base via a hit in 90 games this year (of 137 played), and had multiple hits in 38 of those games.
- He has homered in 9.5% of his games in 2023, and 2.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Verdugo has driven in a run in 38 games this season (27.7%), including 13 games with more than one RBI (9.5%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 64 of 137 games this year, he has scored, and 14 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Red Sox Players vs the Orioles
- Click Here for Connor Wong
- Click Here for Rafael Devers
- Click Here for Justin Turner
- Click Here for Trevor Story
- Click Here for Bobby Dalbec
Alex Verdugo Home/Away Batting Splits
Orioles Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Orioles has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Orioles' 3.93 team ERA ranks seventh across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Orioles give up the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Orioles are sending Gibson (15-9) to the mound to make his 33rd start of the season. He is 15-9 with a 4.86 ERA and 153 strikeouts through 187 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Sunday against the Cleveland Guardians, the righty tossed seven innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB action this season, the 35-year-old ranks 40th in ERA (4.86), 37th in WHIP (1.310), and 37th in K/9 (7.4).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.