Sun vs. Liberty Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Semifinals Game 1 - September 24
In Game 1 of the WNBA playoffs semifinals, the New York Liberty will play the Connecticut Sun.
Rep your team with officially licensed Sun gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sun vs. Liberty Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: ESPN
- Favorite: Liberty (-8.5)
- Over/Under: 163.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Liberty or Sun with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Sun vs. Liberty Score Prediction
Prediction: Liberty 86 Sun 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Sun vs. Liberty
- Pick ATS: Sun (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (163.5)
Sun vs. Liberty Spread & Total Insights
- Connecticut has entered the game as the underdog 11 times this season and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Sun have not won as an underdog of +270 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- Against the spread, Connecticut is 22-19-0 this year.
- The Sun don't have a win ATS (0-2) as a 8.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Connecticut has seen 23 of its 41 games go over the point total.
- The Sun have a 161.7-point average over/under in their contests this season, 1.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
Sun Performance Insights
- In 2023, the Sun are fourth in the WNBA offensively (82.7 points scored per game) and best defensively (79 points conceded).
- Connecticut is eighth in the WNBA in rebounds per game (33.6) and fourth in rebounds allowed (33.9).
- In terms of turnovers, the Sun are third-best in the WNBA in committing them (12.4 per game). And they are best in forcing them (14.8 per game).
- The Sun are sixth in the league in 3-pointers made (7.2 per game) and fourth in 3-point percentage (36%).
- The Sun are the second-best squad in the WNBA in 3-pointers allowed (6.7 per game) and best in 3-point percentage defensively (32.1%).
- Connecticut takes 70.6% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 29.4% percent from beyond it. In terms of makes, 76.2% of Connecticut's buckets are 2-pointers, and 23.8% are 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.