Red Sox vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 24
Rafael Devers will try to get his 100th RBI of the year (he has 98) when his Boston Red Sox (76-79) take on the Chicago White Sox (59-96) at 1:35 PM ET on Sunday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Red Sox will send Kutter Crawford (6-7) to the mound, while Mike Clevinger (8-8) will take the ball for the White Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Crawford - BOS (6-7, 4.12 ERA) vs Clevinger - CHW (8-8, 3.42 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs White Sox|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Odds|
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kutter Crawford
- Crawford (6-7) will take the mound for the Red Sox, his 22nd start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw six innings against the Texas Rangers, giving up two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 4.12 ERA this season with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.5 walks per nine across 29 games.
- He has three quality starts in 21 chances this season.
- In 21 starts this season, Crawford has lasted five or more innings 11 times, with an average of 4.1 innings per appearance.
- He has seven appearances with no earned runs allowed in 29 chances this season.
Kutter Crawford vs. White Sox
- The White Sox have scored 627 runs this season, which ranks 28th in MLB. They have 1263 hits, 20th in baseball, with 165 home runs (21st in the league).
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the White Sox in one game, and they have gone 5-for-22 with a double, two home runs and four RBI over six innings.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Mike Clevinger
- Clevinger (8-8) takes the mound first for the White Sox in his 23rd start of the season. He has a 3.42 ERA in 123 2/3 innings pitched, with 108 strikeouts.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday against the Washington Nationals, when he tossed nine innings, allowing one earned run while giving up six hits.
- In 22 games this season, the 32-year-old has an ERA of 3.42, with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .235 against him.
- Clevinger is trying to build on a third-game quality start streak in this matchup.
- Clevinger will look to build upon a four-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.6 innings per outing).
- He has made seven appearances this season in which he did not allow an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.