Red Sox vs. White Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Kutter Crawford will start for the Boston Red Sox on Sunday against Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox. First pitch is at 1:35 PM ET for this final game in a three-game series.
The Red Sox have been listed as -160 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the White Sox (+135). The over/under for the matchup has been set at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Red Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Red Sox vs. White Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Red Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In three games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have a record of 2-1.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Red Sox and their opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Red Sox's last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs White Sox|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Odds|
Red Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The Red Sox have put together a 35-33 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 51.5% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, Boston has a 13-11 record (winning 54.2% of its games).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Red Sox have an implied win probability of 61.5%.
- In the 153 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Boston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 79 times (79-70-4).
- The Red Sox have covered only 33.3% of their games this season, going 3-6-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.