Patriots vs. Jets Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
At MetLife Stadium on Sunday, September 24, the New England Patriots face the New York Jets, kicking off at 1:00 PM ET. The Jets should win, according to our computer model -- continue reading to find more tips regarding the point spread, over/under and even the final score.
The Patriots averaged 21.4 points per game on offense last season (17th in NFL), and they ranked 10th defensively with 20.4 points allowed per game. The Jets owned the 25th-ranked offense last year (318.2 yards per game), and they were even better on defense, ranking fourth-best with only 311.1 yards allowed per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Patriots vs. Jets Predictions and Picks
|Jets (+2.5)||Over (35)||Jets 25, Patriots 16|
Place your bets on the Patriots-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Patriots Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Patriots' implied win probability is 59.2%.
- New England covered seven times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- The Patriots covered the spread five times last season (5-2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- A total of eight New England games last season hit the over.
- The over/under in this matchup is 35 points, 7.5 fewer than the average total in last season's Patriots contests.
Jets Betting Info
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Jets have a 45.5% chance to win.
- New York compiled an 8-9-0 ATS record last season.
- The Jets were an underdog by 2.5 points or more 12 times last year, and covered the spread in six of those matchups.
- New York and its opponent combined to go over the point total five out of 17 times last season.
- The average total points scored in Jets games last year (35) is 6.6 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Patriots vs. Jets 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.