Red Sox vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 23
When the Boston Red Sox (76-78) take on the Chicago White Sox (58-96) at Fenway Park on Saturday, September 23 at 4:10 PM ET, Rafael Devers will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he's currently sitting at 98).
Bookmakers list the Red Sox as -155 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog White Sox +125 moneyline odds. The over/under is 8.5 runs for this game (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under).
Red Sox vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Probable Pitchers: Nick Pivetta - BOS (9-9, 4.48 ERA) vs Dylan Cease - CHW (7-8, 4.91 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Red Sox Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-155||+125||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the desire to wager on the Red Sox's game versus the White Sox but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Red Sox (-155) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Red Sox to defeat the White Sox with those odds, and the Red Sox emerge with the victory, you'd get back $16.45.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Justin Turner get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs White Sox|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Prediction|
Red Sox vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Red Sox have won 35 out of the 67 games, or 52.2%, in which they've been favored.
- The Red Sox have gone 14-14 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter (50% winning percentage).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for Boston.
- The Red Sox were the moneyline favorite for three of their last 10 games, and they finished 2-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Boston and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- The White Sox have been victorious in 33, or 31.7%, of the 104 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the White Sox have come away with a win 12 times in 43 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.