Patriots Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New England Patriots at the moment have the 24th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +10000.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +1400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
New England Betting Insights
- New England compiled a 7-8-1 ATS record last year.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Patriots games.
- New England put up 314.6 yards per game offensively last year (26th in NFL), and it allowed 322 yards per game (eighth) on the other side of the ball.
- At home last year, the Patriots were 4-4. Away, they were 4-5.
- As underdogs, New England had only one win (1-7) versus its 7-1 record when favored.
- In the AFC East the Patriots were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 6-6.
Patriots Impact Players
- Rhamondre Stevenson rushed for 1,040 yards (61.2 per game) and five touchdowns in 17 games last year.
- In the passing game, Stevenson scored one touchdown, with 69 catches for 421 yards.
- In 14 games, Mac Jones passed for 2,997 yards (214.1 per game), with 14 touchdowns and 11 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.2%.
- On the ground, Jones scored one touchdown and picked up 102 yards.
- On the ground for the Cowboys a season ago, Ezekiel Elliott scored 12 touchdowns a season ago and accumulated 876 yards (58.4 per game).
- In the passing game for the Chiefs, JuJu Smith-Schuster scored three TDs, catching 78 balls for 933 yards (58.3 per game).
- On defense last year, Matthew Judon helped lead the charge with 60 tackles, 14.0 TFL, 15.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 16 games.
Bet on Patriots to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Patriots Player Futures
2023-24 Patriots NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Eagles||L 25-20||+750|
|2||September 17||Dolphins||L 24-17||+1300|
|3||September 24||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|4||October 1||@ Cowboys||-||+800|
|6||October 15||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|12||November 26||@ Giants||-||+10000|
|14||December 7||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|16||December 24||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Bills||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.