Maine vs. William & Mary: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
Oddsmakers heavily favor the William & Mary Tribe (3-0) when they host the Maine Black Bears (0-3) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 in a matchup between CAA opponents at Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field. William & Mary is favored by 16.5 points. The total has been set at 35.5 points for this game.
William & Mary ranks 26th in total offense this season (409.7 yards per game), but has been playing really well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking sixth-best in the FCS with 409.7 yards allowed per game. Maine ranks 94th with 290.7 total yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 86th with 400.3 total yards ceded per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Maine vs. William & Mary Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Ribeira Grande, Portugal
- Venue: Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field
- TV Channel: FloSports
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|William & Mary||-16.5||-115||-115||35.5||-115||-115||-1000||+600|
Looking to place a bet on Maine vs. William & Mary? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Maine Betting Records & Stats
- Maine is 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Black Bears have been an underdog by 16.5 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Maine has gone over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
- Maine lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Maine has played as an underdog of +600 or more once this season and lost that game.
Maine Stats Leaders
- Derek Robertson has racked up 494 yards on 57.8% passing this season.
- Tristen Kenan has been handed the ball 56 times for a team-high 243 yards (81 per game) with three touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his eight receptions this season are good for 65 yards.
- John Gay has run for 139 yards across 22 carries, scoring one touchdown.
- Jamie Lamson's 110 receiving yards (36.7 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 14 receptions on 23 targets.
- Montigo Moss has seven receptions (on 22 targets) for a total of 90 yards (30 yards per game) this year.
- Xavier Holmes has racked up one sack to lead the team, while also picking up .
- Izaiah Henderson is the team's top-tackler this year. He's totaled one TFL and one sack.
- Shakur Smalls has a team-high one interception to go along with one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.