How to Watch the Alabama vs. Ole Miss Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The No. 13 Alabama Crimson Tide (2-1) meet a familiar opponent when they host the No. 15 Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Bryant-Denny Stadium in an SEC battle.
From an offensive standpoint, Alabama ranks 83rd in the FBS with 367.7 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 47th in total defense (309.7 yards allowed per contest). Ole Miss' offense has been dominant, compiling 526.7 total yards per game (11th-best) this season. Defensively, it ranks 67th by giving up 350.3 total yards per game.
Below in this article, we will give all the info you need to know about how to see this game on CBS.
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Florida State vs Clemson
- BYU vs Kansas
- NC State vs Virginia
- SMU vs TCU
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UCLA vs Utah
- Texas vs Baylor
- Arkansas vs LSU
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Key Statistics
|367.7 (89th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||526.7 (23rd)|
|309.7 (45th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||350.3 (67th)|
|171.7 (56th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||177 (49th)|
|196 (100th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||349.7 (9th)|
|3 (31st)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (10th)|
|4 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (47th)|
Alabama Stats Leaders
- Jalen Milroe has 449 passing yards for Alabama, completing 60% of his passes and throwing five touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 92 rushing yards (30.7 ypg) on 22 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Roydell Williams has 177 rushing yards on 30 carries with one touchdown.
- Jase McClellan has carried the ball 35 times for 158 yards (52.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Isaiah Bond's leads his squad with 152 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 10 catches (out of 18 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Jermaine Burton has caught six passes for 127 yards (42.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Amari Niblack's four receptions are good enough for 94 yards and two touchdowns.
Ole Miss Stats Leaders
- Jaxson Dart has thrown for 852 yards on 45-of-68 passing with seven touchdowns and one interception this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 213 yards and two rushing touchdowns.
- Quinshon Judkins has racked up 145 yards (on 44 attempts) with four touchdowns, while also grabbing seven passes for 70 yards.
- Jordan Watkins' 290 receiving yards (96.7 yards per game) are a team high. He has 15 receptions on 19 targets with one touchdown.
- Dayton Wade has 11 receptions (on 18 targets) for a total of 215 yards (71.7 yards per game) this year.
- Tre Harris' eight receptions (on 10 targets) have netted him 188 yards (62.7 ypg) and five touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Alabama or Ole Miss gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.