Sun vs. Lynx Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 3 - September 20
The Connecticut Sun will play the Minnesota Lynx in Game 3 of the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Sun gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sun vs. Lynx Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: ESPN
- Favorite: Sun (-5.5)
- Over/Under: 155.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Sun or Lynx with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Sun vs. Lynx Score Prediction
Prediction: Sun 84 Lynx 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Sun vs. Lynx
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU: Over (155.5)
Sun vs. Lynx Spread & Total Insights
- Connecticut has won 22 of the 29 games when it was a moneyline favorite this season (75.9%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -210 or shorter, the Sun have gone 17-6 (73.9%).
- Connecticut is 21-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sun have an ATS record of 10-12 as 5.5-point favorites or more.
- This year, 22 of Connecticut's 40 games have gone over the point total.
- The average total in Sun outings this year is 161.7, 6.2 more points than this game's over/under.
Sun Performance Insights
- The Sun are putting up 82.7 points per game this year (fourth-ranked in WNBA), but they've really thrived defensively, surrendering only 79.0 points per game (best).
- Connecticut is grabbing 33.6 boards per game (eighth-ranked in WNBA) this year, while allowing 33.9 rebounds per contest (fourth-ranked).
- In terms of turnovers, things are clicking for the Sun, who are averaging 12.4 turnovers per game (third-best in WNBA) and forcing 14.8 turnovers per contest (best).
- So far this season, the Sun are sinking 7.2 treys per game (sixth-ranked in WNBA) and are shooting 36.0% (fourth-ranked) from downtown.
- In terms of defending three-pointers, things are clicking for the Sun, who are allowing 6.7 treys per game (second-best in WNBA) and a 32.1% shooting percentage from three-point land (best).
- Of the shots taken by Connecticut in 2023, 70.6% of them have been two-pointers (76.2% of the team's made baskets) and 29.4% have been from beyond three-point land (23.8%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.