Patriots Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New England Patriots have +10000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 25th-ranked in the league as of September 19.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +1400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
New England Betting Insights
- New England won seven games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- The Patriots and their opponents combined to hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- New England averaged 314.6 yards per game offensively last year (26th in NFL), and it gave up 322 yards per game (eighth) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Patriots went 4-4 at home last year and 4-5 away from home.
- As underdogs, New England picked up only one victory (1-7) versus its 7-1 record when favored.
- The Patriots were 3-3 in the AFC East and 6-6 in the AFC overall.
Patriots Impact Players
- Rhamondre Stevenson rushed for 1,040 yards (61.2 per game) and five touchdowns in 17 games last year.
- Stevenson also had 69 receptions for 421 yards and one TD.
- In 14 games, Mac Jones threw for 2,997 yards (214.1 per game), with 14 touchdowns and 11 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.2%.
- Also, Jones ran for 102 yards and one TD.
- In 15 games for the Cowboys a season ago, Ezekiel Elliott ran for 876 yards (58.4 per game) and 12 TDs.
- In the passing game with the Chiefs, JuJu Smith-Schuster scored three TDs, catching 78 balls for 933 yards (58.3 per game).
- Matthew Judon had 60 tackles, 14.0 TFL, 15.5 sacks, and three passes defended last year.
Bet on Patriots to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Patriots Player Futures
|DeVante Parker Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|JuJu Smith-Schuster Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Hunter Henry Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Mac Jones MVP Odds|
|Bailey Zappe MVP Odds|
|Ezekiel Elliott Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Patriots NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Eagles||L 25-20||+800|
|2||September 17||Dolphins||L 24-17||+1400|
|3||September 24||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|4||October 1||@ Cowboys||-||+800|
|6||October 15||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Dolphins||-||+1400|
|12||November 26||@ Giants||-||+8000|
|14||December 7||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|16||December 24||@ Broncos||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Bills||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of September 19 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.