Triston Casas Player Prop Bets: Red Sox vs. Reds - June 1
The Boston Red Sox, including Triston Casas (.250 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 58 points below season-long percentage), battle starter Hunter Greene and the Cincinnati Reds at Fenway Park, Thursday at 7:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-5) against the Reds.
Triston Casas Game Info & Props vs. the Reds
- Game Day: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Reds Starter: Hunter Greene
- TV Channel: NESN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -139)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Triston Casas? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Triston Casas At The Plate
- Casas has six doubles, six home runs and 25 walks while batting .192.
- Casas has picked up a hit in 22 of 46 games this year, with multiple hits four times.
- In six games this year, he has hit a long ball (13.0%, and 3.5% of his trips to the plate).
- Casas has driven home a run in 11 games this year (23.9%), including more than one RBI in 10.9% of his games.
- He has scored in 20 games this season (43.5%), including multiple runs in three games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Triston Casas Home/Away Batting Splits
|12 (52.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (43.5%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (8.7%)|
|10 (43.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (43.5%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (17.4%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Reds Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Reds has a collective 9.2 K/9, the eighth-best in the league.
- The Reds' 4.95 team ERA ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Reds rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (67 total, 1.2 per game).
- Greene gets the start for the Reds, his 12th of the season. He is 1-4 with a 4.18 ERA and 80 strikeouts in 56 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Friday against the Chicago Cubs, when he threw six scoreless innings without surrendering a hit.
- The 23-year-old's 4.18 ERA ranks 45th, 1.375 WHIP ranks 50th, and 12.9 K/9 ranks second among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.