Celtics Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Boston Celtics (51-23) are currently among the favorites to win the 2022-23 NBA championship, with +350 odds (second-best in the league) as they prepare for a matchup at home against the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday, March 26 at 6:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Celtics NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+350||2nd||Bet $100 to win $350|
|To Make the Finals||+150||-||Bet $100 to win $150|
Think the Celtics can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Standings Information
The Celtics are currently the No. 2 seed in the Eastern Conference, 2.5 games behind the Bucks, and would face a team from the play-in tournament in the first round of the playoffs.
|5||New York Knicks||12.0|
Celtics Team Stats
- The Celtics have gone 51-23 this season.
- The Celtics are 27-9 at home, 24-14 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Celtics have gone 49-20 when playing as the favorite, with two victories (2-3) when listed as the underdog.
- The Celtics have five wins in one-possession games (in 12 opportunities), and 15 wins in 26 games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Celtics are 9-3 this season when favored by three points or fewer, and are 40-17 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The Celtics are winless in all two games when playing as underdogs by more than three points this season (0-2), but they have won two games when underdogs by three points or fewer (2-1).
Celtics Player Awards Odds
- Most Valuable Player: Jayson Tatum (+15000, fourth in NBA)
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Celtics' Top Players
- The Celtics leader in points and rebounds is Jayson Tatum, who scores 30.1 points and pulls down 8.9 boards per game.
- Marcus Smart leads Boston in assists, averaging 6.4 per game while also scoring 11.3 points per contest.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
- Smart is Boston's leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Derrick White leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.