Rob Refsnyder Player Prop Bets: Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 7:23 PM EDT
On Friday, Rob Refsnyder (.531 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 122 points above season-long percentage) and the Boston Red Sox face the Arizona Diamondbacks, whose starting pitcher will be Brandon Pfaadt. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
In his last game, he had two hits (going 2-for-4 with an RBI) against the Angels.
Rob Refsnyder Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Brandon Pfaadt
- TV Channel: BSAZ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Rob Refsnyder? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Rob Refsnyder At The Plate
- Refsnyder is hitting .288 with four doubles, a home run and 13 walks.
- Refsnyder has recorded a hit in 14 of 26 games this year (53.8%), including six multi-hit games (23.1%).
- He has gone deep in only one game this year.
- In 42.3% of his games this season, Refsnyder has driven in at least one run. In six of those games (23.1%) he recorded more than one RBI.
- He has scored at least once 10 times this year (38.5%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Rob Refsnyder Home/Away Batting Splits
|7 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (53.8%)|
|4 (30.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (15.4%)|
|5 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (38.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (7.7%)|
|4 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (53.8%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Diamondbacks pitching staff ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Diamondbacks have a 4.53 team ERA that ranks 22nd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Diamondbacks rank 16th in baseball in home runs allowed (59 total, 1.2 per game).
- Pfaadt makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his fifth of the season. He is 0-1 with a 7.65 ERA and 14 strikeouts in 20 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Saturday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, the right-hander threw 5 1/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- In four games this season, the 24-year-old has an ERA of 7.65, with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .291 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.