Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
On Friday, May 26 at 9:40 PM ET, the Boston Red Sox (26-24) visit the Arizona Diamondbacks (29-21) at Chase Field in the series opener. Chris Sale will get the nod for the Red Sox, while Brandon Pfaadt will take the hill for the Diamondbacks.
Bookmakers list the Red Sox as -130 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Diamondbacks +105 moneyline odds to win. Boston (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The over/under is 9 runs for this contest (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds to go under).
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Sale - BOS (4-2, 5.01 ERA) vs Pfaadt - ARI (0-1, 7.65 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Red Sox Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||Red Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-130||+105||Red Sox (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||Red Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-145||+125||Red Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Red Sox and Diamondbacks game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Red Sox (-130), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Red Sox win, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.69 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Masataka Yoshida hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Red Sox have been favored 18 times and won 10, or 55.6%, of those games.
- The Red Sox have a 5-4 record (winning 55.6% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Boston, based on the moneyline, is 56.5%.
- The Red Sox went 1-2 across the three games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Boston and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Diamondbacks have been chosen as underdogs in 29 games this year and have walked away with the win 17 times (58.6%) in those games.
- The Diamondbacks have a mark of 13-11 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won each of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Alex Verdugo||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+185)|
|Jarren Duran||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+150)|
|Rafael Devers||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (-111)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+105)|
|Kiké Hernández||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+150)|
|Justin Turner||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+140)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Red Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+5000||17th||5th|
|Win AL East||+2500||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.