Red Sox vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Wednesday's game at Angel Stadium of Anaheim has the Los Angeles Angels (27-23) going head to head against the Boston Red Sox (26-23) at 9:38 PM ET (on May 24). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 6-4 win for the Angels, so expect a competitive matchup.
The Angels will give the ball to Tyler Anderson (1-0, 5.27 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Red Sox will turn to James Paxton (1-0, 2.45 ERA).
Red Sox vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Red Sox vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Angels 6, Red Sox 5.
Total Prediction for Red Sox vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Angels vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Angels vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Angels vs Red Sox|
|Angels vs Red Sox Odds|
Red Sox Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have posted a mark of 3-3.
- When it comes to the total, Boston and its foes are 4-6-0 in its last 10 contests.
- Bookmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Red Sox's past 10 matchups.
- The Red Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 29 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (51.7%) in those games.
- Boston has a mark of 15-14 in contests where bookmakers favor it by -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Red Sox have a 52.4% chance of walking away with the win.
- Boston is the fourth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.3 runs per game (259 total).
- Red Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.76 ERA this year, which ranks 25th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox Schedule
|May 19||@ Padres||W 6-1||James Paxton vs Blake Snell|
|May 20||@ Padres||W 4-2||Chris Sale vs Joe Musgrove|
|May 21||@ Padres||L 7-0||Corey Kluber vs Michael Wacha|
|May 22||@ Angels||L 2-1||Tanner Houck vs Jaime Barria|
|May 23||@ Angels||L 4-0||Brayan Bello vs Griffin Canning|
|May 24||@ Angels||-||James Paxton vs Tyler Anderson|
|May 26||@ Diamondbacks||-||Chris Sale vs Brandon Pfaadt|
|May 27||@ Diamondbacks||-||Garrett Whitlock vs Merrill Kelly|
|May 28||@ Diamondbacks||-||Tanner Houck vs Tommy Henry|
|May 30||Reds||-||Brayan Bello vs Ben Lively|
|May 31||Reds||-||Brayan Bello vs Luke Weaver|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.