Red Sox vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 2:09 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 8:11 PM EDT
The Boston Red Sox (26-22) and Los Angeles Angels (26-23) meet on Tuesday at 9:38 PM ET.
The Red Sox will look to Brayan Bello (3-1) versus the Angels and Griffin Canning (2-2).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Red Sox vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bello - BOS (3-1, 4.45 ERA) vs Canning - LAA (2-2, 6.14 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Angels Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Angels|
|Red Sox vs Angels Odds|
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brayan Bello
- The Red Sox will send Bello (3-1) to the mound for his seventh start this season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in five innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 24-year-old has pitched to a 4.45 ERA this season with 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.8 walks per nine across six games.
- In six starts this season, he's earned one quality start.
- Bello has four starts in a row of five innings or more.
Brayan Bello vs. Angels
- The Angels rank eighth in MLB with 241 runs scored this season. They have a .260 batting average this campaign with 61 home runs (ninth in the league).
- The right-hander has faced the Angels one time this season, allowing them to go 8-for-15 with a home run and five RBI in 2 2/3 innings.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Griffin Canning
- Canning makes the start for the Angels, his seventh of the season. He is 2-2 with a 6.14 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 29 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Wednesday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he threw 5 1/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- In six games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 6.14, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .284 against him.
- Canning has yet to record a quality start so far this year.
- Canning will look to pick up his sixth game of five or more innings pitched this season. He averages 4.9 innings per appearance.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.