Red Sox vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Rafael Devers and the Boston Red Sox (26-22) will face off against Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels (26-23) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on Tuesday, May 23. First pitch is scheduled for 9:38 PM ET.
The Red Sox are -115 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Angels (-105). The total is 9.5 runs for the game.
Red Sox vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Brayan Bello - BOS (3-1, 4.45 ERA) vs Griffin Canning - LAA (2-2, 6.14 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Red Sox Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Red Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to put money on the Red Sox and Angels matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Red Sox (-115) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $18.70 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Masataka Yoshida get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Angels Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Red Sox vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Angels|
Red Sox vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 17 games this season and won 10 (58.8%) of those contests.
- The Red Sox have gone 10-7 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter (58.8% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for Boston.
- The Red Sox went 1-2 over the three games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Boston and its opponents combined to go over the total four times.
- The Angels have been chosen as underdogs in 19 games this year and have walked away with the win nine times (47.4%) in those games.
- The Angels have a mark of 9-9 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Angels have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Red Sox vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jarren Duran||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+185)|
|Justin Turner||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+180)|
|Alex Verdugo||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+220)|
|Rafael Devers||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+120)|
|Reese McGuire||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (+1100)||0.5 (+280)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Red Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6000||17th||5th|
|Win AL East||+3000||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.