Celtics vs. Heat Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Eastern Conference Finals Game 4
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 2:54 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 8:55 PM EDT
The Miami Heat are 1.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat have a 3-0 series lead.
Buy gear from your favorite teams and players NOW at Fanatics!
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: FTX Arena
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Celtics with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics vs. Heat Score Prediction
- Prediction: Celtics 113 - Heat 111
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Heat vs Celtics Player Props|
|Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Heat vs Celtics|
|Heat vs Celtics Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Celtics Players to Watch|
Spread & Total Prediction for Celtics vs. Heat
- Pick ATS: Celtics (+ 1.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Celtics (44-35-3 ATS) have covered the spread 36.6% of the time, 17.1% more often than the Heat (30-48-4) this year.
- Boston covers the spread when it is a 1.5-point underdog or more 87.5% of the time. That's more often than Miami covers as a favorite of 1.5 or more (30.4%).
- Miami's games have gone over the total 48.8% of the time this season (40 out of 82), less often than Boston's games have (43 out of 82).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Heat are 36-22, while the Celtics are 4-4 as moneyline underdogs.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Celtics Performance Insights
- In 2022-23, Boston is fourth-best in the NBA offensively (117.9 points scored per game) and fourth-best defensively (111.4 points allowed).
- The Celtics are seventh in the league in assists (26.7 per game) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23 the Celtics are second-best in the NBA in 3-point makes (16 per game), and they rank No. 6 in 3-point percentage (37.6%).
- In 2022-23, Boston has taken 52% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 48% percent from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 62% of Boston's buckets have been 2-pointers, and 38% have been 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.