How to Watch the Red Sox vs. Padres Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 10:12 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 4:10 PM EDT
Corey Kluber gets the nod for the Boston Red Sox on Sunday at PETCO Park against Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres. First pitch is at 4:10 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs. Padres Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSD
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Padres vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Padres vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Red Sox Odds|
|Padres vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Red Sox's 58 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- Boston ranks fourth in the majors with a .449 team slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox's .269 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking third in MLB.
- Boston has scored 258 runs this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Red Sox are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking third with an OBP of .339.
- The Red Sox rank fifth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.8 whiffs per contest.
- Boston has an 8.5 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- Boston has the 26th-ranked ERA (4.84) in the majors this season.
- Red Sox pitchers have a 1.349 WHIP this season, 22nd in the majors.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Red Sox will hand the ball to Kluber (2-5) for his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed seven hits in five innings pitched against the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday.
- He has earned a quality start one time in eight starts this season.
- Kluber has made six starts of five or more innings in eight chances this season, and averages 4.9 frames when he pitches.
Red Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Red Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Mariners||L 10-1||Home||Tanner Houck||George Kirby|
|5/16/2023||Mariners||W 9-4||Home||Nick Pivetta||Luis Castillo|
|5/17/2023||Mariners||W 12-3||Home||Brayan Bello||Marco Gonzales|
|5/19/2023||Padres||W 6-1||Away||James Paxton||Blake Snell|
|5/20/2023||Padres||W 4-2||Away||Chris Sale||Joe Musgrove|
|5/21/2023||Padres||-||Away||Corey Kluber||Michael Wacha|
|5/22/2023||Angels||-||Away||Tanner Houck||Chase Silseth|
|5/23/2023||Angels||-||Away||Brayan Bello||Griffin Canning|
|5/24/2023||Angels||-||Away||James Paxton||Tyler Anderson|
|5/26/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Chris Sale||Brandon Pfaadt|
|5/27/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Corey Kluber||Merrill Kelly|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.