Marcus Smart NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Celtics vs. Heat - May 21
Marcus Smart and his Boston Celtics teammates face the Miami Heat in the 2023 NBA Playoffs, at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday.
We're going to look at Smart's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Marcus Smart Prop Bets vs. the Heat
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Marcus Smart's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Marcus Smart Insights vs. the Heat
- This season, Marcus Smart has made 4.1 field goals per game, which adds up to 7.2% of his team's total makes.
- He's taken 5.6 threes per game, or 9.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Smart's opponents, the Heat, have one of the NBA's slowest tempos with 99.2 possessions per game, while his Celtics rank 16th in possessions per game with 101.9.
- Allowing 109.8 points per contest, the Heat are the second-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
- On the boards, the Heat are ranked sixth in the league, giving up 41.9 rebounds per contest.
- In terms of assists, the Heat are 14th in the NBA, allowing 25.6 per game.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Heat have conceded 13.1 makes per game, 28th in the league.
Marcus Smart vs. the Heat
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Smart or any of his Celtics teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.