Marcos Giron 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is next for Marcos Giron in the French Open, and he will play Jiri Lehecka. Giron currently is +40000 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Giron at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Giron's Next Match
Giron has advanced to the round of 64, where he will face Lehecka on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET (after beating Hamad Medjedovic 6-0, 6-2, 1-6, 6-0).
Giron has current moneyline odds of +160 to win his next match against Lehecka. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Marcos Giron Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Giron? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Giron beat No. 168-ranked Medjedovic 6-0, 6-2, 1-6, 6-0 on Monday to advance to the .
- Through 27 tournaments over the past year, Giron has gone 27-27 and has yet to win a title.
- Giron is 5-5 on clay over the past 12 months, with zero tournament wins.
- In his 54 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Giron has averaged 24.7 games.
- In his 10 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Giron has averaged 22.2 games.
- Over the past year, Giron has been victorious in 20.9% of his return games and 78.1% of his service games.
- Giron has been victorious in 78.4% of his service games on clay over the past year and 27.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.