Claire Liu 2023 French Open Odds
After bowing out in the round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia in her most recent tournament (eliminated by Marta Kostyuk), Claire Liu will begin the French Open versus Ylena In-Albon (in the round of 128). Liu's odds are +50000 to win this event at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Liu at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Liu's Next Match
In her opener at the French Open, on Tuesday, May 30 (at 10:15 AM ET) in the round of 128, Liu will play In-Albon.
Liu is listed at -165 to win her next contest versus In-Albon. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Claire Liu Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Liu? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In her last match, Liu lost 0-6, 4-6 versus Kostyuk in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia.
- In 18 tournaments over the past year, Liu has yet to win a title, and her record is 16-20.
- In three tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Liu has gone 1-3.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Liu has played 36 matches and 20.9 games per match.
- In her four matches on a clay surface over the past year, Liu has averaged 24.3 games.
- Liu has won 31.5% of her return games and 62.4% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Liu has won 62.5% of her games on serve, and 28.6% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.