How to Watch the Celtics vs. Heat: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Eastern Conference Finals Game 3
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 2:31 PM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 8:31 PM EDT
The NBA Playoffs will see the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat meet in the Eastern Conference Finals, with Game 3 next to come.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
- Catch NBA games all season long with Fubo
Watch the NBA and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with Fubo.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Celtics Stats Insights
- The Celtics make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points lower than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (48.2%).
- Boston is 33-3 when it shoots better than 48.2% from the field.
- The Celtics are the seventh-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Heat sit at 27th.
- The Celtics score 8.1 more points per game (117.9) than the Heat give up (109.8).
- When Boston puts up more than 109.8 points, it is 49-12.
Celtics Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Celtics have performed better in home games this year, posting 120.5 points per game, compared to 115.4 per game when playing on the road.
- In home games, Boston is giving up 1.9 fewer points per game (110.5) than in road games (112.4).
- Looking at three-point shooting, the Celtics have performed better in home games this year, averaging 16.2 treys per game with a 37.9% three-point percentage, compared to 15.8 threes per game and a 37.4% three-point percentage away from home.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.