Carlos Alcaraz 2023 French Open Odds
Carlos Alcaraz has made the French Open round of 64 and will meet Taro Daniel. Alcaraz is the favorite (+140) at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Alcaraz at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Alcaraz's Next Match
In the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 (at 8:15 AM ET), Alcaraz will face Daniel, after getting past Flavio Cobolli 6-0, 6-2, 7-5 in the previous round.
Alcaraz is currently listed at -5000 to win his next match against Daniel. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Carlos Alcaraz Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +400
- US Open odds to win: +300
- French Open odds to win: +140
Want to bet on Alcaraz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Alcaraz beat Cobolli 6-0, 6-2, 7-5 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- Alcaraz is 54-12 over the past year, with five tournament wins.
- Alcaraz is 27-5 on clay over the past 12 months, with three tournament wins.
- Alcaraz has played 24.9 games per match in his 66 matches over the past year across all court types.
- In his 32 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Alcaraz has averaged 23.0 games.
- Alcaraz has won 32.8% of his return games and 83.2% of his service games over the past year.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Alcaraz has won 81.9% of his games on serve, and 36.0% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.