Red Sox vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Joe Musgrove will start for the San Diego Padres on Saturday against Alex Verdugo and the Boston Red Sox. First pitch is at 10:10 PM ET for this second game in a three-game series.
Bookmakers list the Padres as -115 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Red Sox -105 moneyline odds to win. The total is 7.5 runs for the contest (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Red Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Red Sox vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have posted a mark of 4-3.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Red Sox and their foes are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Red Sox's past 10 matchups.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Padres vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Padres vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Red Sox|
|Padres vs Red Sox Odds|
|Padres vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The Red Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 26 games this year and have walked away with the win 14 times (53.8%) in those games.
- Boston has a record of 13-12, a 52% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of -105 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Red Sox have a 51.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- So far this season, Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of its 44 games with a total.
- The Red Sox have yet play a game with a spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.