Red Sox Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Boston Red Sox (31-30) are among the bottom half of teams in the big leagues, with current odds of +6600 to win the World Series (No. 17 in MLB). They are +10000 to win the AL East.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Red Sox MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+6600||17th||(+6600, bet $100 to win $6600)|
|To Win the AL East||+10000||-||(+10000, bet $100 to win $10000)|
Think the Red Sox can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Standings Information
The Red Sox are only 4.5 games back in the Wild Card standings, but 12.0 games out of first in the AL East.
|1||Tampa Bay Rays||-|
|3||New York Yankees||7.5|
|4||Toronto Blue Jays||9.5|
|5||Boston Red Sox||12|
Red Sox Team Stats
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Boston has a 4.64 team ERA that ranks 24th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Red Sox have a 13-5 record this season in games when they smash at least two home runs.
- Boston is 11-5 in games this season when it has put up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Red Sox have a 16-8 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Boston has gone 17-6 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox Next Game Information
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Guardians Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Guardians|
|Red Sox vs Guardians Odds|
Red Sox Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Rafael Devers||+5000||-||-||.241/.296/.478 13 HR 49 RBI|
|Masataka Yoshida||+15000||-||+150||.319/.393/.502 7 HR 33 RBI|
|Alex Verdugo||+20000||-||-||.288/.362/.454 5 HR 24 RBI|
|Chris Sale||-||+8000||-||5-2 4.58 ERA 10.8 K/9|
|Corey Kluber||-||+20000||-||3-6 6.25 ERA 7.3 K/9|
|Nick Pivetta||-||+20000||-||3-3 5.65 ERA 9.9 K/9|
|Garrett Whitlock||-||+20000||-||2-2 5.61 ERA 7.0 K/9|
|Triston Casas||-||-||+10000||.198/.325/.370 6 HR 17 RBI|
|Brayan Bello||-||+20000||-||3-4 3.97 ERA 9.1 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Red Sox gear at Fanatics!
Red Sox's Top Players
- Masataka Yoshida is hitting .319 with seven home runs, 35 runs scored, 33 RBI, three stolen bases, and a 9.8% walk rate this year.
- So far this season, Alex Verdugo sports a .288/.362/.454 triple slash, with five homers, 24 RBI, 41 runs scored, and a 8.9% walk rate. Additionally, he has recorded three steals.
- At the plate, Rafael Devers has put up a .774 OPS, hitting .241/.296/.478 with 15 doubles, 13 home runs, 16 walks and 24 RBI.
- Justin Turner has a .265 batting average so far this season to go along with a .348 OBP, seven home runs, 33 runs scored and 26 RBI, also including two stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.