Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
The No. 4 Tennessee Volunteers (25-10) and No. 9 Florida Atlantic Owls (33-3) will face off on Thursday at 9:30 PM, live from Madison Square Garden and airing on TBS, with both teams looking for a spot in the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight. Oddsmakers have declared Tennessee as the favorite to advance past the Sweet 16 in the East Region bracket, giving the a 4.5-point edge. The point total in the matchup is set at 129.5.
Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tennessee vs Florida Atlantic Betting Records & Stats
- The Volunteers' ATS record is 17-16-0 this season.
- This season, Tennessee has won 18 of its 24 games, or 75%, when favored by at least -225 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Volunteers have a 69.2% chance to win.
- Florida Atlantic has a 20-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Owls have a win-loss record of 2-1 with odds of +180 or worse this year.
- Florida Atlantic has an implied victory probability of 35.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 129.5||% of Games Over 129.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Tennessee vs Florida Atlantic Insights & Trends
- Tennessee has gone 6-4 in its last 10 contests, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- The Volunteers have hit the over in four of their past 10 contests.
- Florida Atlantic is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall over its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Owls have hit the over five times.
- The Volunteers put up 71.2 points per game, 6.1 more points than the 65.1 the Owls allow.
- Tennessee has a 14-6 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall when scoring more than 65.1 points.
- The Owls put up 20.6 more points per game (78.4) than the Volunteers give up (57.8).
- Florida Atlantic is 16-10 against the spread and 27-3 overall when it scores more than 57.8 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Home/Away Splits
|10-5-0||Home ATS Record||8-5-0|
|3-6-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|76.7||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||82.1|
|67.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.9|
|6-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|5-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.