How to Watch Creighton vs. NC State on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 4:16 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 3:17 PM EDT
The No. 11 NC State Wolfpack (23-10) are looking to move on to the second round of the NCAA Tournament when they square off against the No. 6 Creighton Bluejays (21-12) on Friday. This 6-11 matchup in the South Region bracket is scheduled for 4:00 PM.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Creighton vs. NC State Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Creighton Stats Insights
- This season, the Bluejays have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.3% higher than the 44.4% of shots the Wolfpack's opponents have hit.
- Creighton has a 15-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- The Wolfpack are the 53rd-ranked rebounding team in the nation, while the Bluejays sit at 35th.
- The 76.6 points per game the Bluejays average are 5.8 more points than the Wolfpack allow (70.8).
- Creighton has a 17-6 record when putting up more than 70.8 points.
NC State Stats Insights
- The Wolfpack have shot at a 45.3% clip from the field this season, 3.1 percentage points above the 42.2% shooting opponents of the Bluejays have averaged.
- NC State is 16-1 when it shoots better than 42.2% from the field.
- The Wolfpack are the 53rd-ranked rebounding team in the country, the Bluejays sit at 272nd.
- The Wolfpack average 9.7 more points per game (78.2) than the Bluejays give up to opponents (68.5).
- NC State is 19-4 when giving up fewer than 76.6 points.
Creighton Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively Creighton has played better when playing at home this season, putting up 79.3 points per game, compared to 72.5 per game when playing on the road.
- The Bluejays are surrendering 62.5 points per game this year when playing at home, which is 8.1 fewer points than they're allowing on the road (70.6).
- Creighton is making 9.9 threes per game with a 37.5% shooting percentage from three-point land when playing at home, which is 2.6 more threes and 6.8% points better than it is averaging when playing on the road (7.3 threes per game, 30.7% three-point percentage).
NC State Home & Away Comparison
- NC State scores 83.3 points per game at home, and 71.7 away.
- In 2022-23 the Wolfpack are giving up 2.3 fewer points per game at home (69.8) than away (72.1).
- NC State knocks down more 3-pointers at home (9.1 per game) than on the road (8.1). It also has a higher 3-point percentage at home (36.9%) than on the road (32.4%).
|3/4/2023||@ DePaul||W 84-70||Wintrust Arena|
|3/9/2023||Villanova||W 87-74||Madison Square Garden|
|3/10/2023||Xavier||L 82-60||Madison Square Garden|
|3/17/2023||NC State||-||Ball Arena|
NC State Schedule
|2/28/2023||@ Duke||L 71-67||Cameron Indoor Stadium|
|3/8/2023||Virginia Tech||W 97-77||Greensboro Coliseum|
|3/9/2023||Clemson||L 80-54||Greensboro Coliseum|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.