Plymouth Family Loses Home and Belongings in Fire

PLYMOUTH, Maine (WABI) - A Plymouth family lost their home and possessions to a house fire on Ridge Road Thursday night.

Crews say when they arrived the home was fully aflame and it was too late to save it.

Because of the extensive damage a cause cannot be determined.

The family of three with a fourth on the way were not home at the time but their dog was and did not survive the blaze.

Hunter Crocker, the owner of the home says, "We could see the glow coming from about a mile back and as we got closer I looked at Alexis (his wife) and said Alexis I think the house is on fire and we got up here and sure enough there were flames coming out of the bedroom window. It's definitely not going to be easy but luckily we have my grandfather. He's going to take us in. He's got an extra trailer we can live in for a while until we get back on our feet."

The family is in need of the following:

Baby clothes sizes 24 months/2T
Diapers size 6
Size 6 toddler shoes

Men's XL shirt
Men's 38/32 Pants
Size 11.5-12 shoes

Men's 2XL shirt
Men's 38/30 pants
Size 10.5 Shoes

Women's 0/1 pants
Women's Medium Shirts
Women's size 7 shoes

Personal Care Items: Soap, Baby Soap, Baby wipes, sippy cups, ect.

You can drop items off at 690 Todds Corner Road in St. Albans.

You can also donate to their gofundme page: Hunter Crocker & Alexis Murray.

The Red Cross is also assisting.