MILFORD, Maine. (WABI) - Fire tore through a hunting camp in Milford this morning,
It happened around 8 on the Greenfield road.
Several crews were called in to help put out the flames.
The Milford Fire Chief says there's a lot of damage. "There wasn't much left when we got here. The metal roof was essentially on the ground. We called in mutual aid to assist with manpower and water supply."
Authorities say they believe a wood stove may have sparked the fire but, there's not enough left of the structure to pinpoint an exact cause.