Advertisement

Camper burst into flames at Lincoln hardware store

 PHOTO COURTESY: ERIN YATES
PHOTO COURTESY: ERIN YATES (WABI)
Published: Aug. 22, 2019 at 5:26 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

A camper caught fire at a propane filling station in Lincoln.

It happened at Aubuchon Hardware on West Broadway around 10 Thursday morning.

There were reports of explosions from the scene.

Fire crews prevented the fire from spreading, and say that only minor damage was done to the building.