BANGOR, Maine (WABI) - 7 questions YOU should ask a potential employer (during a job interview)
1.What are the goals for the company and how will I help the company achieve those goals?
2. What will my first day on the job be like? How will I be trained and by whom?
3. Tell me more about the people (the team) I will be working with?
4. How would you describe your company “culture”?
5. Are there opportunities to advance and take on new responsibilities?
6. I want you to be glad you hired me! How will I know if I am meeting and exceeding your expectations of me?
7. What are the next steps in the interview process and is there anything you would like to know about me?