Hancock family loses home in fire

Published: Jan. 16, 2023 at 8:01 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

HANCOCK, Maine (WABI) - A Hancock family is without a home after it was destroyed by fire Monday morning.

The Hancock Volunteer Fire Department says they responded to Horsing Around Way just before 7:00 a.m. for a garage fire that had spread to the house.

They say everyone, including pets, made it out safely, but the house and garage are a total loss.

Crews from Ellsworth, Franklin, Lamoine, Sullivan, Sorrento, Dedham and Northern Light all responded.