Officials release more details regarding Union Street fire

Published: Sep. 20, 2022 at 5:23 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

BANGOR, Maine (WABI) - Officials are beginning to piece together what caused Saturday morning’s apartment fire on Union Street in Bangor.

The Maine Department of Public Safety tells us the fire originated in one of the unit’s kitchens.

The tenants were not home at the time.

All tenants from the four-unit apartment have been displaced.

The Bangor Fire Department tells us two of the cats in the building did not survive.

No other injuries were reported.