Lincoln man hospitalized after fire dies

candle(Pixabay via MGN)
Published: Mar. 29, 2022 at 6:18 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

BANGOR, Maine (WABI) - A man hospitalized after a fire in Lincoln on Monday has passed away.

Eighty-four-year-old Kenneth Coffin of Lincoln died overnight.

He had received a burn from a propane heater.

Authorities say the Lincoln Fire Department and the Fire Marshal’s Office responded to a personal injury fire on Stanhope Mill Road Mondayafternoon.

They say Coffin was working in his garage at the time of the fire.

Copyright 2022 WABI. All rights reserved.