What to do if you lose your vaccination card

You can visit maine.gov or call 287-3746.
Published: Sep. 6, 2021 at 4:07 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Maine (WABI) - The Maine CDC is reminding people what to do if you’ve lost your COVID-19 vaccination card.

While the Maine immunization program does not issue replacement cards, you can get a copy of it.

You can visit this website or call 287-3746.

We’re told demand is high, so allow plenty of time for processing.

Copyright 2021 WABI. All rights reserved.