Advertisement

Fire at Skowhegan business ruled accidental

It happened just before 10 a.m. Monday.
No one was hurt.
No one was hurt.(WCAX)
Published: Feb. 1, 2021 at 8:44 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

SKOWHEGAN, Maine (WABI) - A fire at a Skowhegan business has been ruled accidental.

Officials say around 10 towns were called to Folsoms Auto Sales, Service, and Salvage on Rowe Road.

The fire broke out just before 10 Monday morning.

Officials believe a piece of equipment caught fire.

Fire officials tell TV5 the main building and office were destroyed.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2021 WABI. All rights reserved.