WABI offers the following RSS feeds.
- Weather feed (Daily weather reports)
- News feed (all local news)
- Todd's Recipes (Once Weekly)
- Take this job and love it
- Sports feed (all local sports)
- Comments feed (comments on local news)
What is RSS
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a way for web sites to relay their newly published content to you. It's often used by blogs or news sites and very widely supported.
Why would I use RSS
Instead of having to visit several websites to view their content, those same sites can just send their updates to you via RSS. This would enable you to just check one place for new information instead of going to various other sites.
How do I use RSS
You are going to need a feed reader. This feed reader is a tool that will pull RSS feed data into one place for you. Below are several popular feed readers.
Can I just use email?
Sure, if you would like WABI TV-5 to email daily with the latest information, just click below on what you would like to receive. We will not share your email with anyone and you can unsubscribe at any time with one click.
Terms of Service
These feeds are offered free of charge and come with no warranty. They are designed for personal use. You may put WABI headlines on your personal non-commercial or non-profit site/blog as long as you follow terms below.
- you do not modify any of the RSS feed content
- you do not redistribute the RSS feeds
- the links redirect the user to the WABI website
- you do not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the links and the applicable WABI news page