5 T olive oil
¼ cup finely chopped onion
1 clove chopped garlic
4 oz. assorted mushrooms, sliced
1 lb. Arborio rice
½ cup white wine
2 qts. chicken stock
2 T butter
3 T parmigiano reggiano cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat olive oil in pan, add onions and sauté until translucent.
2. Add garlic and sauté for another minute.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for another minute.
4. Next add the rice and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add the wine to the pan and stir to absorb.
6. Add the chicken stock, a ladle at a time and keep stirring until absorbed.
7. Keep adding the stock until it’s all gone.
8. Last add the parmesan cheese and butter.
TV5 Forecast Center
L'Aperitif's Wild Mushroom Risotto
Fields marked with a * are required.
Want a personal picture next to your comment? Sign up for a free Gravatar or post with your facebook account.
Breaking News from CBS
Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapsed, dumping vehicles and people in the water
Bridge collapse over the Skagit River dumped vehicles and people into the water; 3 people rescued
Students who survived the storm gathered with their teachers at another Moore school that wasn't damaged
Lewis and Janie Haywood huddled in their closet when the 200-mile-an-hour tornado blew through and destroyed their home Monday. Now they're facing the painful question of where to rebuild.
Under the proposal drafted by the Scouts' governing board, gay adults will remain barred from serving as Scout leaders