3 shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 ½ T butter
½ teaspoon minced shallots
½ minced garlic
½ oz. white wine
1 t lobster base
3 oz. heavy cream
5 oz. cooked linguine
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
fresh parsley, minced
1. Clean the shrimp and rinse under cold water.
2. Rinse scallops under cold water.
3. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
4. As butter melts add the shrimp and scallops
5. Cook scallops until they have a light golden color on both sides and the shrimp until they turn pink in color. Be careful not to overcook.
6. Add the white win and lemon juice.
7. Add the lobster base and stir to incorporate.
8. Add the heavy cream and simmer for 1 minute.
9. Add the linguine and toss with the sauce and seafood to coat the pasta.
10. Add the parsley and stir one more time.
11. Place the pasta in the center of a dinner plate and put the seafood around the pasta.
TV5 Forecast Center
Godfrey's Pan Seared Shrimp and Scallops in a Light Lobster Cream
Fields marked with a * are required.
Want a personal picture next to your comment? Sign up for a free Gravatar or post with your facebook account.
Breaking News from CBS
CBS News weather consultant David Bernard takes a look at the severe weather expected today in the Plains and Midwest.
Elite hostage rescue agents were fast-roping from helicopter onto ship in Va. Beach when aircraft experienced "difficulties"
Following the massive 200 mph tornado that hit the town of Moore, Okla., rescue workers focused much of their attention on Plaza Towers Elementary School, where the twister carved a path right through the middle of the building. CBS News' Bigad Shaban reports.
Video: Menacing tornado seen in distance.
State officials say death toll likely to rise as rescuers sift through area ravaged by mammoth twister; More than 230 people hurt