3 oz. granola
3 oz. blueberries
6 oz. fruit yogurt
1 oz. toasted almonds
1. Place half of the granola in a parfait glass.
2. Top the granola with half the yogurt.
3. Top the yogurt with half the blueberries.
4. Top the blueberries with half the strawberries.
5. Add the remaining granola.
6. Add the remaining yogurt.
7. Add the remaining blueberries.
8. Add the remaining strawberries.
9. Cut the banana in half and place on top of parfait.
10. Top with toasted almonds and a strawberry.
TV5 Forecast Center
Godfrey's Granola Yogurt Parfait
Fields marked with a * are required.
Want a personal picture next to your comment? Sign up for a free Gravatar or post with your facebook account.
Breaking News from CBS
The president changes his strategy to fight terror as the Obama administration confirms four Americans were killed in drone attacks. Also, a savage attack on a British soldier may have been the work of terrorists.
Census: They posted big population gains for 2nd-straight year in 2012, again bucking longstanding trend of faster growth in suburbs
Fire official said landslide swept over school children on a field trip, burying one to the waist and completely burying the other
Grand jury indictment accuses Matthew Ryan Buquet of mailing a threatening communication to a U.S. district judge
A school bus slammed into the back of another, setting off a chain-reaction crash involving four buses